|Employer||Quest Search and Selection|
|Sector||Retail Head Office|
Books, cards & stationery
An excellent opportunity has arisen with this leading high street for an Allocator to join their fast-paced and growing head office team. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking for their first step within a merchandising career.
Working within the merchandising function you must have strong numerical and analytical skills and enjoy number-crunching. Advanced Excel would be an advantage.
As Allocator key responsibilities will include;
- Allocating stock to store
- Creating and analysing sales reports
- Creating and maintain purchase orders
- Liaising with suppliers
- Critical path management
- Intake management
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject, e.g. Fashion Merchandising, Business Studies, Maths or Accountancy
- Be able to demonstrate strong numerical and analytical ability
- Have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Excel.
- Have previous retail experience and a good understanding of the retail industry
- Have good organisational skills and be able to multi-task
- Want to have a successful merchandising career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates of graduate calibre looking to have a successful merchandising career with one of the UKs leading retailers. Excellent opportunities for progression available for the successful candidate.