|Job Title||Visual Merchandiser|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Job Advertised||5 days ago|
- Liaising with teams such as buying, design and marketing to create design themes and plans, often months in advance, including window and in-store displays, signage and pricing concepts;
- Conducting research on current and future trends in design and lifestyle, and associated target market features;
- Meeting with business, sales managers and retail managers to discuss sales strategies;
- Identifying and sourcing props, fabrics, hardware and lighting;
- Maintaining a budget and negotiating with suppliers of visual materials;
- Working with architectural features of stores to maximize the available space;
- Using artistic skills or computer-aided design (CAD) packages, such as AutoCAD, Mockshop or Adobe Creative Suite, to create visuals and plans;
- Creating visual merchandising packs to communicate visual guidelines including layout principles, visual dressings and signage - usually applies to those based in a head office;
- Visiting branches to coach in-store visual merchandising or sales teams to interpret the guidelines and training them in the - execution of the visual concept;
- Assembling or dismantling visual displays in windows or in-store;
- Carrying out 'comp (comparison) shops' to maintain awareness of other retailers' visual merchandising concepts;
- Leading and motivating teams to complete displays to tight deadlines;
- Seeking feedback from colleagues and customers on the visual impact of displays and implementing changes.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
A Guide to Mastering Ecommerce Optimisation
The Ultimate Guide to Mastering the Ecommerce Path to Purchase Many companies don't give proper attention to the entire customer path to purchase because it seems too complex or time-consuming. The truth is this kind of optimization does take work - but with the right proces...
Customer Experience Exchange, Europe
Driving Best-in-Class Customer Experience Today To Secure The Customer Of TomorrowThe Customer Experience Exchange is the leading learning and networking event for customer experience decision makers across Europe, bringing together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Exper...
Today’s retail arena is commonly characterized by relentless change and retail competition. In response to that challenge, the 6th Annual OmniShopper International Conference has been uniquely designed to be 100% focused on deeply understanding shopper and consumer behavior, a...