5 OCTOBER 2017
INSPIRATION FOR CREATIVE RETAILERS TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE MODERN CONSUMER
The 12th annual IRC is calling all digital leaders to join the retail revolution this October in London. With tech-savvy consumers at the forefront of retail demands, this one-day conference brings together all the technology and innovation to create, adapt and conquer your future digital retail vision. The four conference tracks, interactive workshops and roundtables will equip digital leaders with a platform to learn, network and develop their digital and multichannel strategies – alongside 50 solution providers.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alessandra DiLorenzo, Chief Commercial Officer – Media & Partnerships, com
- Philip Driver, Head of eCommerce EMEA, Canon Europe
- Philip Green, CFO, Deliveroo
- Karen Gibson, Senior Manager – toyou Client Relationships at ASDA
- Giles Delafeld, Global CIO, Clarks
To create a successful retail machine the strategy between retail and fulfilment must be aligned, so we are bringing the eDelivery Conference (EDC) to IRC allowing both sectors to interact and debate the most pertinent industry-related issues.
Venue: Novotel London West
Hammersmith International Centre
London W6 8DR