Brand Licensing Europe brings together the entire European brand licensing industry for three days of relationship building, deal making and trend spotting. In a time when retailers must make the most of their shelf space more than ever before, licensed products have the power to bring in loyal fans, to harness trends and to capitalise on cultural phenomena.
Whether you’re a buyer, merchandiser or designer, you can expect to:
- Discover which brands, products and properties are set to be big consumer hits over the coming year
- Make and strengthen relationships with more than 250 brand owners and agents behind the world’s best-loved brands
- Expand your brand licensing knowledge in a series of seminars from world-class industry leaders
Navigate the show floor with three distinct zones: Character & Entertainment, Brands & Lifestyle and Art, Design & Image.
Meet exhibitors from across:
- Character, animation, entertainment, music, gaming & esports, TV, film and publishing including Nickelodeon, ITV, emoji, Penguin Random House and WWE.
- Corporate brands, fashion, heritage and museums, sports, automotive, charities, celebrities and FMCG including Chupa Chups, Natural History Museum, UEFA Euro 2020, University of Cambridge and Jeep
- Artists, designers, image libraries and illustrators including Lemon Ribbon, MGL Licensing and Assaf Frank Photography
Plus grow your industry know-how across a diverse range of panel discussions, case studies, keynotes, forecasts and introduction to licensing sessions in two dedicated theatres.
9-11 October 2018
Jenny Purves, Retail Relationship Manager – Jenny.Purves@ubm.com