BRC LEARNING LIVE IS DESIGNED TO SUPPORT HR AND TEAM LEADERS DRIVE FORWARD WORKFORCE TRANSFORMATION – AT PACE AND SCALE.
Dramatic and rapid transformation is rocking the retail industry. Retailers that haven’t responded quickly enough to shifts in consumer behaviours and expectations – driven by new digital technologies and innovations – have simply disappeared off the map.
The fundamental restructuring of our industry is triggering a seismic shift in the retail workforce. Retail is shedding jobs at an unprecedented rate and the fewer roles that remain, or are being created, require a whole new set of skills and capabilities.
Retailers need to rapidly restructure and re-skill their workforce to keep pace and maintain competitive advantage in the face of this new reality. Those that don’t, won’t survive.
With leading retailers and industry experts we’ll help you find a clear route forward. Real time audience polling and Q&As integrated into our evening panel discussions will ensure you get the answers you need to take back to your business.
1) ESSENTIAL FOR HR PROFESSIONALS
With responsibility for organisational change, workforce management, talent acquisition, training, learning and development, talent retention.
• Clear insight into roles and skills needed – and longer-term trends
• Strategies to drive and embed your workforce transformation
• Effective ways to pinpoint and address your skills gaps
• Latest thinking and approaches on recruitment and retention
2) BENEFICIAL FOR TEAM LEADERS AND MANAGERS
• Insight into which roles are being lost and created in your area
• Understanding of the skills you’ll need in your team
• Advice on how best to upskill your team members
• Where you can find the people you need
WHEN: 10 March, 2020, 17:30 – 20:30
WHERE: America Square Conference Centre, London EC3N 2LB