Interested in accelerating your e-commerce success?
Attend Catalyst Europe, an annual e-commerce event hosted by ChannelAdvisor, for the unique opportunity to hear insightful keynotes, connect with industry peers and stay informed about the future of e-commerce.
Not yet convinced? Here are five reasons why you shouldn't miss out!
1. Exclusive keynotes: Listen to discerning keynotes from forward-thinking industry giants, including ChannelAdvisor’s CEO David Spitz and retail expert Mary Portas. Presentations will look at future e-commerce trends, new ways to create an optimal customer experience, cross-border trade, reaching customers on mobile, social and next-generation devices, and more!
2. Slow down and feel inspired: With the e-commerce industry growing faster than ever, it is easy to struggle to adapt to this ever-changing landscape. Catalyst Europe 2017 is a once-a-year opportunity to slow down and reconnect with peers, and get inspiring tips and tools from the world’s top retailers and branded manufacturers.
3. Head to Manchester: After 2016's successful event at the prestigious Savoy hotel in London, we are now hosting Catalyst Europe 2017 at The Principal hotel in Manchester. Have fun discovering the heart of the sporting capital of the UK alongside other industry visionaries and leading retailers this Spring.
4. Network with industry peers: Enjoy multiple networking breaks between keynote sessions as well as our networking lunch at The Principal. In addition, join us at the end of this opportunity-filled day at our networking drinks, right after the closing keynote session!
5. Early bird prices and discounts: We are keeping our £99 early bird rates until 16th February. On top of our early bird discount, there are a few rooms at The Principal hotel with discounted rates for Catalyst attendees - just make sure to use the discount code CHAN150517 when booking.