A leading fashion retailer offers an exclusive range of quality products & is looking to hire an Accessories Buyer to join their team.
As the Accessories Buyer, your work will involve the following:
- Determining buying requirements to create buying plans and align plans to the overall business plan and strategies of the assigned department to meet the Department or Category Manager's requirements
- Selection, negotiation and delivery of product ranges within the accessories category
- Continuous sourcing of new products to improve the product range
- Budget management within the product category
- Management of suppliers, purchase volume, spend and income
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years working in the same industry but 3 years' experience in handling the role.
- MS Office calibrated
- Experience of buying and product development most preferably in China.
- Past international trade shows visits
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
This role will provide you the opportunity to work within an extremely well-known, established retailer!
If you believe that you have the relevant experience and you are enthusiastic about this role, apply now!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.