A brand & digital communications agency has a great opportunity to all exceptional individuals. They are currently looking to hire an ACCOUNT DIRECTOR to join their team that will reports directly to Deputy Managing Director
You will be responsible for:
· Managing client accounts at a strategic and tactical level to ensure client and agency business goals are met and ensure delivery of quality work on brief, on time and to budget. As the conduit for all Omnia services, they are responsible for liaising between the client and other agency staff to coordinate projects/campaigns.
· They take ownership of a client relationship at a strategic level in order to meet the client's marketing objectives through the provision of appropriate solutions and excellent client service on an ongoing basis. By building and maintaining strong working relationships, the Account Director is expected to generate business through the development of existing and new accounts.
· In addition, the Account Director is responsible for mentoring more junior Client Service team members in order to ensure quality standards are maintained throughout the department.
· At least 5 years of experience in the industry
· A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Liaising With, and Acting As the Link Between, the Client and Agency By Maintaining Regular Contact With Both, Ensuring That Communication Flows Effectively;
· Active Retention and Development of Existing Clients to Maximise Revenues;
· Development of New Business - Researching Leads And Pitching For New Business;
· Meeting And Liaising With Clients To Discuss And Identify Their Requirements;
· Working with Agency Colleagues to Ensure Delivery of Projects/Campaigns That Meet the Client's Brief And Budget;
· Presenting, Alongside Agency Colleagues - Particularly The Account Manager And Creatives, Campaign/Project Ideas And Budgets To The Client;
· Working With The Account Manager/Production Manager/Other Colleagues To Brief Creative, Suppliers And Media Buyers, And Assisting With The Formulation Of Marketing Strategies;
· Using An Existing Network Of Industry Contacts To Generate Revenue;
· Negotiating With Clients And Agency Staff About The Details Of Campaigns;
· Presenting Creative Work To Clients For Approval Or Modification;
· Handling Budgets, Managing Campaign Costs And Invoicing Clients;
· Writing Client Contact Reports; Monitoring The Effectiveness Of Campaigns/Projects;
· Maintaining Synergist And Undertaking Administration Tasks;
· Ensuring Job Bags Are Maintained To A High Standard;
· Arranging and Attending Meetings; Mentoring Account Managers and Account Executives.
· Excellent Communication And Interpersonal Skills;
· A Proven Track Record Of Building Profitable Business Relationships;
· A Proactive Attitude With The Ability To Use Initiative;
· Excellent Organizational Skills;
· The Ability To Work Under Pressure And Assimilate Large Quantities Of Information Quickly, Whilst Paying Attention To Detail;
· Effective Team working Skills;
· Influencing And Negotiation Skills;
· Oral And Written Communication Skills;
· Commercial Awareness;
· A Passion For Creative Marketing And An Understanding Of What Makes For Good Creative;
· A Willingness To Learn;
· It Literacy And An Awareness Of How The Industry Is Developing In The Light Of New Communication Technologies.
If you think you have the abilities and capabilities to be in this role. Do not hesitate to submit your CV to us and a rewarding package awaits you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.