Our client is a growing FMCG business, based in the North West, and they are looking for an Account Manager for one of their main accounts. This is a newly created role and will support the General Manager in continuing to develop the long-term strategy and the successful delivery of projects and day to day account management tasks to maintain a strong, long-lasting partnership
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with the key customer stakeholders
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying and growing opportunities and collaborate with the internal team and manufacturing partners
- Negotiating pricing and other expenditure within strategic, budget and forecast parameters
- Developing joint business plans to ensure budget expectations are delivered
The ideal candidate should also have/be able to demonstrate:
- Experience within Own Label Account Management
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Commercial awareness and excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at all levels of business
- A track record of Own Label business development
- Ability to think out of the box and find creative solutions to complex challenges
This is fantastic opportunity to join a business that actively encourages its colleagues to get involved in all areas of the business and provides excellent development opportunities to enable their employees to flourish. If you have the skill set required and the position is of interest then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.