|Job Title||Account Manager|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus+Benfits|
|Job Advertised||23 days ago|
A global B2B and well-established telemarketing agency is looking for a highly-motivated Account Manager to join their team based in the Berkshire Area. This company is known for marketing products and services for some of the world's leading technology businesses.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team that are solely responsible for marketing products and service for leading technology businesses.
- Managing the sales team in a high-volume and fast paced environment.
- Managing clients and sales team expectations and planning campaign activity.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful, you will have:
- Experience in telemarketing
- Proven record of B2B and management experience
- Knowledge of the technology sector is desirable.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts
- Experience in direct sales
- Experience in managing a wide portfolio of clients
If you feel that you are the right candidate and have the relevant experience on your CV, please apply with an up to date copy quoting reference number Q102965.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
Shoptalk Europe is the only large pan-European event for innovation in retail and ecommerce, and covers the evolution of how consumers discover, shop and buy. We fill a major industry gap by bringing together over 2,000 innovators, including 250+ world-class speakers, from all...
WIRED Retail 2017
WIRED Retail 2017 brings brand, payments, supply chain and logistics executives together to discuss the innovations and trends impacting virtual – and bricks and mortar – commerce.Innovation will be king in the retail industry - and business leaders must now, more than ever, d...