A leading provider of business intelligence and media resource services is looking for an Arabic speaking Account Manager that will join their team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in the day to day management of client accounts.
- To have a comprehensive understanding of internal procedures and product/service portfolios to be able to 1) Present and negotiate to prospective and existing clients 2) effective internal project management.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client's needs on an on-going basis including actively ensuring the financial growth of client base to meet set targets.
- Maintain high clients' satisfaction ratings that meet company standards and ensure excellent client retention rates.
- Manage the new clients contracts process, ensuring to adhere fully to company contracts and CS standards, ensuring at all times that the project is profitable to the standards set by group Finance.
- Keeping and maintaining strong records of every client communication/transaction/paperwork via the designated company tools and CRM.
- Conducts regular briefings and updates on account status to senior management on a regular basis.
To qualify for the Account Manager position, you must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Admin or any relevant field
- Not less than 3 years of experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on clients needs. Management experience also required.
- Can speak and understand Arab
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients accounts at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skill
- Excellent organizational skill
- Very good understanding of Microsoft Office and good general computer skills
Give your career a boost with this excellent opportunity that also comes with a rewarding package. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.