A rapidly growing retail solutions provider is seeking an Account Manager to join their high performing Operations team, based in Spain. This role will be part of a global retail team that would be dealing with different retail accounts worldwide and requires excellent retail knowledge, and excellent communication skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strengthen and reinforce day to day commercial relationships with clients - meeting on a regular basis to discuss issues, and work ahead to improve and create solutions.
- Manage all Ops to meet the client's expectations, and daily activity.
- Put all issues together from clients and establish action plans.
- Create packing plans.
- Range change management.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Degree level education
- At least 3 years of experience within a commercial retail role, ideally within the airlines industry.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong commercial acumen
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual competitive salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a professional and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, then please apply today with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.