Back of House & Admin Manager- Bristol
Unique Multi-product Retailer
SALARY UP TO £20K
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a unique retailer in Bristol that is looking for an experienced Administration focused Manager to oversee the effective running of the back office and administration functions.
- Managing a team in an office environment
- Driving telesales, HR and staffing controls, customer service and stock control
- Ensuring all banking procedures are undertaken accurately and promptly
- Work alongside the Store Manager and Team Leaders to maintain stock levels and conduct stock reviews
- Assisting with the purchase ledger functions for the store
- Adhere to health and safety procedures at all times, leading by example
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least one year experience in a supervisory/management role
- Telephone sales experience
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Good knowledge of office IT packages
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to problem solve and use initiative
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q98018. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.