This internationally-renowned luxury fashion and lifestyle brand is looking for an analytical Allocator to join their Merchandising team at their North London head office.
If you're a recent graduate in an analytical subject, and are keen to start a career in Merchandising, this could also be the right opportunity for you.
Key responsibilities as an Allocator:
- Support the Planning team through continual communication to develop and execute the Distribution, Marketing and Financial objectives of the brand
- Producing daily, weekly and ad-hoc trade reports
- Tracking and monitoring the inventory for the product group and maximising sales to stock ratios
- Tracking and monitoring forward receipts and inventory in order to assist the Merchandising team with forecasting
Skills required for this role:
- Exceptional numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate within your team and across other functions within the business
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- Ability to handle change within a fast paced and highly pressurised environment, and pro-actively problem solve
- The desirable candidate would be from a fashion background, however all backgrounds will be considered
If you're an Allocator or Merchandising Admin Assistant and looking for your next challenge in a luxury environment, or an analytical graduate looking to kick-start your merchandising career, please apply with your CV quoting Q102652.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.