A Great Area Manager role has come up for a lifestyle brand in the UK. This multichannel, international business has nearly 100 + stores & is well recognised within the Leisure & Lifestyle sector.
This business is now looking for an experienced Field Manager who can drive the performance & service through excelling store standards & key development of your people. This field position is required to drive the performance of between 6-10 stores covering stores in London, Home Counties and the M4 Corridor. The later will be the ideal location for someone placed within this patch.
The business is based on tradition and The company focuses on fashion, Home, leisure & Outdoor equipment with a really feel of providing exceptional service within a more boutique and 121 service environment.
The role will report into the Head of retail Here you will be in control of Area Sales & conversions, Wages, Controllable Costs, Mystery Shop & Operational Standards. You must be able to drive a business at a more strategic level due to their on-going expansion plans as well as being hand-on on the daily responsibilities in regards to leading Store Manager's to achieving and excelling on their results.
Roles & Responsibilities includes -
- Optimise cost controls, i.e. payroll, productivity ratios and key cost plans
- Coach, train and motivate store managers
- Recruit and induct all new store managers within own district, delivering training
- Drives region wide database growth & puts mechanisms in place for stores to build long term relationships with key customers
- Creating an area succession plan
- Be a brand ambassador
- Influences the business customer service culture through challenge of existing standards and identifying steps for improvement.
- A conduit between head office UK & international and stores.
This position would ideally suit -
- A candidate who currently has Area Management experience or had Area, district or multi-site experience within a fashion, or mixed good fashion & home where exceeding sales through customer service is the no. 1 priority.
- You must be able to demonstrate how you can prioritise between store visits.
- The up-skilling of your Manager through succession planning and consider yourself a brand ambassador.
- You must thrive in working in an autonomous working environment where you can demonstrate working to pace & working to your own initiative.
Being a .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.