An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen with a well established retailer that is looking for an Area Manager for the North West.
You will be responsible for the overall commercial management of approximately 20 stores in some far-reaching locations, so ideally you must be prepared to stay away from home a number of nights a week.
As the Area Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Motivate & inspire store managers from across the region to hit their sales plan and provide great service in stores.
- Conduct regular store visits
- Ensure that all company policies and standards are adhered to
- Identify new commercial & business opportunities for the brand
- Working toward Areas Compliance & Stock targets
To be successful, you must have:
- Experience at Area Manager level
- Experience in fashion is a distinct advantage
- Experience managing a large team of Store Managers
- Inspirational leadership skills with the ability to energise and motivate
- High levels of commerciality
- Have a proven track record of driving KPIs through your people
- P&L accountability experience
- Strong visual merchandising skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Area Manager keen to make an impression in a market leading and growing company. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous remuneration package and salary of up to £60k + car/car allowance. If you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV quoting the reference Q98123.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.