A fantastic management opportunity has arisen with a trend led fashion retailer. They are looking for an exceptional area manager to drive the expanding business in the East Anglia/East Midlands geography.
You will be responsible for the overall commercial management of around 12 units and be a key delegate for the brand.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Drive a successful Divisional P&L performance, using your commercial insight to maximise on sales opportunities
- Inspire store teams to deliver exceptional service and Visual Merchandising standards in these high turnover environments
- Increase profitability by managing the audit and shrink for the UK, developingand implementing action plans
- Engage your store leaders by holding regular meetings to communicate the latest objectives and make recommendations at country level.
To be successful, you should have:
- Experience at Area Manager level within a fast paced fashion environment
- Experience managing a large team of Store Managers
- Troubleshooting experience
- Have a proven track record of driving KPIs through your people
- P&L accountability experience
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Inspirational leadership skills with the ability to energise and motivate
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Area Manager who is keen to make an impression in a growing company. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary and unparalleled opportunities for progression.
If you believe you match the skills and experience required for this role, please send your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.