This is an exciting opportunity for an Area Manager to join a fast-paced high-street fashion retailer, leading their stores in the North of England.
This trend-led brand has a strong presence on the UK high-street with an expanding store portfolio.
- Lead and engage your team of Store Managers, to ensure efficiency and the highest standards across all aspects of store operations from P&L and personnel, to visual merchandising and store presentation
- Ensure your teams are equipped to maximise sales potential, through adequate staffing, strong operations, and a customer service focus
- Conduct floor walks within your stores, providing regular feedback and making recommendations for improvement
- Supporting Store Managers to implement necessary changes, and empowering them to take ownership of their store
- Ensure promotions are accurately marketed in-stores, understand the local market and competitors
- Maintain a strong relationship between your team, ensuring their understanding of the company vision, liaising with regional management regularly
Essential criteria for this role:
- Knowledge and understanding of the high-street fashion sector
- Previous experience in a fast-paced fashion environment at Area Management level
- Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to motivate and engage a large team of Store Managers
- Proven success of driving and delivering KPIs through your teams
- A self-starter with a 'can do' attitude
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking a new Area Management challenge with a fun and creative fashion brand, please apply today quoting reference Q102561!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.