My client is looking for an high calibre Area Manager to join one of the UK's FTSE 250 retailers. With over 300 stores and plans to top open c100 more this non-food retail has shown single digit positive growth with on-going development plans.
The duties and responsibilities centre around this role is an overall accountability for the commercial performance of the 15-18 stores in your region. This translates into being able to motivate, lead and inspire your team and have awareness of the needs that will advance your colleagues and set targets for individual & store performance.
This will essentially be the drive to financial success & provides strong commercial acumen to deliver the company's profit targets through retail & trade sales; whilst implementing professional operational standards & inspiring teams to exceed on excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate should -
Have Area or Regional Management experience from a high-street retail-its about your leadership and commercial acumen rather than product.
- Have experience of challenging & nurturing talent & evidence of active succession planning.
- Full P & L experience including hitting both financial & non-financial KPIs.
- Track record of success - Where you are seen as a high achiever /high capability in your current or last role
- Has both evidence of both short term and long term planning within a business strategy
- Show inspiration & passion for getting people to work for you!
In return you will receive a competitive salary, bonus structure and blue-chip benefits package. You will have an autonomous working environment to work within one of the UK's fastest growing FTSE businesses. If you would like to apply for this position please send you CV quoting the reference Q97189 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.