Area Manager - South East
|Job Title||Area Manager - South East|
|Salary||£4000 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||23 days ago|
This brand is a womenswear high-street fashion brand offering effortless catwalk to high-street style, inspired by the latest fashion trends at an affordable price.
We are looking for an Area Manager to join lead their stores within the South East. This retailer has a strong presence on the UK high-street with an expanding store portfolio.
- Lead and engage your team of Store Managers, to ensure efficiency and the highest standards across all aspects of store operations from P&L and personnel, to visual merchandising and store presentation
- Ensure your teams are equipped to maximise sales potential, through adequate staffing, strong operations, and a customer service focus
- Conduct floor walks within your stores, providing regular feedback and making recommendations for improvement
- Supporting Store Managers to implement necessary changes, and empowering them to take ownership of their store
- Ensure promotions are accurately marketed in-stores, understand the local market and competitors
- Maintain a strong relationship between your team, ensuring their understanding of the company vision, liaising with regional management regularly
Essential criteria for this role:
- Knowledge and understanding of the high-street fashion sector
- Previous experience in a fast-paced fashion environment at Area Management level
- Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to motivate and engage a large team of Store Managers
- Proven success of driving and delivering KPIs through your teams
- A self-starter with a 'can do' attitude
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking a new Area Management challenge with a fun and creative fashion brand, please apply today quoting reference Q102013!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...
Catalyst Europe 2017
Interested in accelerating your e-commerce success?Attend Catalyst Europe, an annual e-commerce event hosted by ChannelAdvisor, for the unique opportunity to hear insightful keynotes, connect with industry peers and stay informed about the future of e-commerce.Not yet convin...