A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail businesses. They are looking for an Area Visual Merchandiser to join their team in the area of East Anglia/East Midlands.
- Maintain good knowledge of all new and existing products including their promotional activity and sales performance.
- Support the implementation of all promotions and marketing initiatives
- Fully adhere to all Company procedures relating to display and layout
- Being an integral part of new store openings and special projects
- Demonstrating good team work through great communication and a helpful approach on achieving shared goals.
- Must have furniture or "big ticket" experience
- Passionate for interior design and have high standards of dressing, layout, and design techniques.
- Must have experience of using power tools to hang up wall art and be able to lift heavy products.
- Must be able to organise and plan as well as think creatively and problem solve from own initiative.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £32k with a company car and fuel card. As well as a bonus, 4 weeks' annual holiday and all bank holidays off and paid for!
If you feel you are the right candidate and have strong visual merchandising experience please apply with an up to date copy quoting reference number Q102382.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.