My client, a leading high street multiproduct retailer, is looking for an outstanding Assistant Branch Merchandiser, to help drive their expanding UK business, on a maternity cover contract . This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong merchandising background to gain great experience and exposure within a dynamic environment.
Working within the merchandising time your main responsibilities will be:
- Helping to plan the rates of sale and distribution, reacting to sales information to maximize potential
- Ensure new and refitted stores have the stock packages they need for a successful launch
- Produce regular reports stating appropriate recommendations
- Keep a sharp eye on price amendments, discrepancies and re-labelling requirements
To be considered for this position you must:
- Possess a strong merchandising backtground from a High Street Retailer
- Have a proven track record of making decisions in a fast paced environment
- Be an excellent communicator and have the ability to build strong working relationships
- Have a keen eye for figures, ideally with a numerical related degree
This is a fantastic chance to build on our skill set with one of the most exciting names on the high street today.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.