We are currently working with one of the biggest FMCG company across the globe. They are now looking to hire a highly motivated Assistant Brand Manager to develop, execute, and drive marketing activities and plans across a variety of programs. Working closely with the Brand Manager, you will have responsibilities across the portfolio to drive volume and sales.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading, planning and execute national brand events/programs;
- Monitor the sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity of the brand;
- Assist in identifying new business ideas and opportunities;
- Coordinate with other company units to develop plans that will boost the brands potentials;
- Assist the Brand Manager in handling the brand
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- More than 3 years' experience in Marketing / Sales preferably in the FMCG industry;
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
This offers an extensive opportunity with a guaranteed competitive package that awaits the successful candidate. If you think that you meet the qualifications above, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.