An established Department Store is currently searching for Assistant Business Manager for one of their high profile Accounts in Central London.
With over 30 years experience this retailer and brand has become one of the respected brands in the skincare, makeup and fragrance categories. This brand is a no.1 account in this department store and is looking for a strong leader. This brand encourages to support women by equipping them with the products and techniques to take control of their own beauty regime!
In this position you will be coordinating sales colleagues delivering and 1st class customer experience & assigning tasks to adhere to creating a commercial shop floor in this boutique department store. You will work alongside your Business Manager to put to life the business plan by leading your team to exceed KPI's whilst not compromising on your company's visions and values.
Responsibilities include -
- Educate & Motivate sales consultant & Make-up artists
- Implement improvements to working practices
- Work towards weekly & monthly sales plan
- Be involved with promotions and traffic stopping
- Visual merchandising standards
- Commercial focused (very important!) - Looking Sales performance /best seller and reviewing plan according
- Monitor counter/ individual artist productivity
- In the absence of the Business Manager valuate daily counter business to Regional Coordinator through daily recap report
- Review sales productivity & people success /challenge report
- Liaise with store floor management regarding store activity
- Stock Control
- Identify & meet client's needs.
The ideal candidate would have experience in the following areas:
worked in a high turnover,
- Business/ Assistant Account Management, experience in Beauty, Cosmetics, Perfumery or Skincare (this is a large flagship account so will consider current Business/Account Manager)
- Track record of success in delivering on great sales through training & step by step consultative service levels
- Current or past department store experience
- Make-up trained
- Working with a number of sales KPIs including ATV's, Stock Loss, Mystery Customer and audits including Health & safety
In return for your hard work; this international brand is looking to pay a fantastic basic salary plus excellent benefits! If this sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q96471
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.