A large UK retail business has recently opened an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Buyer to join their fresh food products buying team based in Warwickshire.
As the Assistant Buyer, you will have the following duties:
- Support the Buyers/Buying Manager in delivering targets
- Take part in the planning and delivery of the product ranges
- Monitor stock levels and prepare feedbacks and reports
- Assist in coming up with decisions to maintain, liquidate or dispose stocks and/or continue or discontinue product lines.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Substantial experience within the buying team of a similar retail business
- Background and experience in fresh foods, food retail, and wholsale
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a teamYou will not only be rewarded with an excellent earning potential but also with great career opportunities.
If you feel that you are a fit for this role, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.