- Trend analysis and creation of seasonal trend boards
- Market and competitor research
- Assistant in all marketing related activities such as product launch, promotions, photoshoots etc.
- Order placement and follow ups
- Compile reports on Sales, Budgets, shipments, inventory, product performance and markdowns etc.
- Coordinate well with different departments like marketing, VM and retail operations to ensure smooth handover of products
- Store visits, training on new product launches and collecting product feedback etc.
- 2-3 years of experience as an Assistant Buyer, Assistant Merchandiser or Junior Buyer
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion, Business or a related discipline is required;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
The company is looking for someone young focused and ambitious who could be part of their excellent buying team!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.