My client is looking to appoint an assistant buyer for one of their most high profile categories, joining their successful buying team based in the Manchester area. This is an exciting opportunity for a trainee buyer to join a rapidly expanding area of a successful e-commerce fashion retailer and take that next step in their career.
Your duties will include:
- Helping to develop seasonal buying strategy
- Aid with establishing seasonal strategic plans for sales, markdowns, inventory and growth opportunities.
- Maintaining high awareness of customer and competition.
- Analysing and communicating this analysis effectively.
- Identifying style needs by department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of working within a buying team in similar role.
- Strongly Analytical, Prioritising, Interpersonal, problem- solving, presentation, budgeting, project management and planning skills
- Strong Verbal and written communication
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office suite, Outlook, and internal applications
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience of Far East sourcing
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £18k dependent on experience.
If you feel like you have the relevant experience and are ready to make the move apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.