Our client, a market leader in Wholesale Distribution are looking for a Key Account Manager to join their large family owned business. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Sales Director developing key accounts as well as winning new customers.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Growing and developing customer database for the territory
- Analysing customer trends and facilitating improvement as and when required
- Identifying spend patterns of existing customers in order to ascertain opportunities to expand trade
- Developing a network of industry contacts
- Meeting KPI's in relation to - turnover, profit, store numbers bulk sales, drop shipments etc
- Educating customers with information relating to the implementation of new Wholesale developments and initiatives
- Sourcing new customers for delivered sales and develop existing sales through actively selling service
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of performing in a sales related environment
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment
- Comply with company values and the necessary levels of the competency framework
- Be highly organised and customer focused
- Must have a full Driving Licence
- Be based close to the Midlands, although not essential.
If this role appeals to you then please apply with an updated C.V quoting ref Q100025
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.