My client is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their premium fashion brand in one of London's most prestigious shopping districts.
It is essential that you have a strong customer service background, and can thrive in a small-team environment. If you are a Supervisor or Floor Manager looking for a step up and a new challenge, this could be the perfect move for you.
- Become a true brand ambassador and build strong relationships with your customers
- An excellent understanding of the product
- Working very closely with the Store Manager to drive store performance
- Manage the store in the Store Manager's absence
- Previous experience in a premium fashion environment
- Interest in and understanding of the premium high-street fashion
- Fluent English speaker
Training will be provided in the role, so this is a great opportunity for a Supervisor with an interest in fashion, and looking for a challenge to progress their retail career.
Backgrounds from retail outside of fashion will be considered if you possess extensive customer service experience. If you're interested in this position, please apply with your up-to-date CV quoting Q101967!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.