An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established British company with a strong heritage known worldwide; this retailer is looking for an exceptional leader to lead their new store located in Swindon.
As an Assistant Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- To efficiently assist the store manager in the management of the store P&L by achieving targeted sales, profitability and KPI targets.
- Supporting the management and development of the members in your team and provide a duputising service to the store manager assuming their responsibilities in their absence.
- Drive and develop an exceptional customer service for over 5 million visitors a year.
To be considered for this position you must possess:
- Previous retail managerial or supervisory experience and can demonstrate passion for meeting goals and exceeding expectations!
- The ability to take personal responsibility and be able to make tough decisions from own initiative.
- A professional and logical approach to problem solving and can handle both positive and negative personal feedback.
- Approaches all aspects of work and leads by example with an optimistic attitude, energy and passion.
This is a great opportunity where you can deliver results in a brand new store for a business you would be proud to work for! In reward of your hard work they do offer bonuses and generous holiday allowance. If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV today quoting the reference Q101524
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.