An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the UK's leading clothing brands, who are currently looking for an Assistant Manager in one of their stores in Cambridge.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading your team by example
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Supporting the Manager in driving KPI's
- Assisting in interviewing and recruiting team members
- Proactively creating a sales focused environment whilst adhering to strict service standards
You will be an ambassador for the brand and represent the company's values at all times, as well as effectively deputising for the manager by driving and exceeding store targets.
To be a successful Assistant Manager, you will need to:
- Have experience of working in a retail fashion environment in a management position
- Have fantastic people management skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have the ability to provide the best customer service on the high street
- Be computer literate, with an understanding of email, Excel and the Internet
- Be confident in your communication
In return for your hard work and dedication as an Assistant Manager, this prestigious brand will reward you with a very competitive salary up to £25k plus attractive company benefits, as well as the opportunity to progress within the brand.
If you feel that you are the right candidate, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.