Assistant Merchandise Planner- West London
I am looking for a Supply Chain facing Assistant Merchandise Planner to join an award winning and industry leading retail business in West London.
The company's ongoing success and the growth of the Merchandising team, alongside the recent adoption of a new planning system, has meant they now have an opening for someone to develop their fresh produce category.
Your Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Management of data to deliver effective space to maximise sales opportunities
- Supporting the buying team and improve sales through stock and supply chain planning
- Management of KPIs, focused on availability, wastage and stock loss vs sales and budgets.
- Ensuring all merchandising plans are profitable, operationally efficient & customer focused
- Working with a burgeoning supply chain, distribution hub and suppliers of products to minimise stock loss and minimise the risks of perishable good and waste
- Involvement in stock planning & forecasting
To be successful in this role:
- You must have merchandiser, range, category or space planning experience from a retail or supplier background
- Food experience is ideal but not essential
- Must hold a full driving license
- Must be able to managed but internal and external relationships and get buy in form stakeholders
The company is on a journey, lots has been achieved so far, but there is still room in this business for an enthusiastic individual to be noticed and make a name for themselves.
You will receive great benefits including, bonus, pension and holidays and a basic salary of up to £28k
If you believe you have the relevant experience for this role please send your CV quoting the reference Q101117.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.