An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Merchandiser to join a fun high-street fashion and lifestyle retailer! This is a rapidly expanding and trend-led brand, and you will be based in their Central London Head Office.
Your primary role will be assisting the Merchandiser to plan and effectively forecast orders to maximise product availability and drive sales.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Managing the supply base in order to minimise lead times, create flexibility and improve availability
- Accurately re-forcasting sales and intake at both line and category level, improving accuracy of branch allocation and replenishment
- Conducting regular departmental analyses for distribution to merchandising and buying teams, identifying any problems in a timely manner
Essential criteria required:
- Previous experience working with the Merchandiser to control intake and stock levels in line with company targets
- Proven success in improving accuracy of allocation and replenishment to increase in-store availability
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships to liaise with other internal functions, and external suppliers, working positively to maximise availability
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent salary plus benefits, in addition to great career progression potential. If you are interested in joining this dynamic team and meet the necessary criteria, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting Q101672!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.