This is a great opportunity for a proactive Assistant Merchandiser to progress their career with an established British fashion and lifestyle retailer. This brand has a nationwide presence, and has enjoyed a lot of recent success, with an exciting growth plan for the next few years.
Your primary role will be assisting the Merchandiser to plan and effectively forecast orders to maximise product availability and drive sales.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Reviewing Sales and Stock data on a weekly basis, and provide insight to the Merchandiser on delivering margin targets
- Conducting regular departmental analyses to share with the Merchandiser
- Control stock intake and stock levels in line with company targets and to maximise availability
- Work alongside the Merchandiser regarding WISSI and Critical Path management, flagging any potential issues
- Maintain 100% accuracy during the product setup process and throughout the season
- Carry out website checks to ensure the range looks visually desirable
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role, and be a self-starter with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships across departments within the business. My client is open to background, as long as you possess the qualities they are looking for.
You will receive an excellent salary plus benefits, in addition to a great working environment with career progression potential. Commutable from Lancashire, Merseyside, Cheshire and Manchester. If you are interested in this position, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting Q101921.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.