|Job Title||Assistant Merchandiser|
|Salary||£21000 - £24000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
This opportunity is with a fast-paced and growing high-street fashion brand. If you're a Level 1 or 2 Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new opportunity in a fun and creative environment, this could be the next move for you.
As an Assistant Merchandiser, your primary role will be to plan and effectively forecast demand, to maximise product availability in stores and online, and drive sales. You will be working alongside a great team, and reporting into the Merchandiser.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Managing the supply base in order to minimise lead times, create flexibility and improve availability
- Accurately re-forcasting sales and intake at both line and category level, improving accuracy of branch allocation and replenishment
- Conducting regular departmental analyses for distribution to merchandising and buying teams, identifying any problems in a timely manner
Essential criteria required:
- Previous experience working with the Merchandiser to control intake and stock levels in line with company targets
- Proven success in improving accuracy of allocation and replenishment to increase in-store availability
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships to liaise with other internal functions, and external suppliers, working positively to maximise availability
The successful candidate will be from a high-street fashion environment, and ready to hit the ground running in a new department. If you are interested in joining this dynamic team and meet the necessary criteria, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting Q102867!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...