Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
|Job Title||Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion|
|Salary||£23000 - £26000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||North London, London|
|Job Advertised||13 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a trend-led fashion brand who are seeking an experienced Assistant Merchandiser to join their clothing anf footwear department in their London Head Office.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Assisting in the planning, management and optimisation of Sales, Stock, Markdown and Profit, and preparing regular analyses for distribution to the wider Merchandising team
- To regularly re-forecast sales and intake at both line and category level, improving accuracy of branch allocation and replenishment
- Ensuring all range amendments are actioned and updated in a timely manner
The skills required for this role will include:
- Previous experience working with the Merchandiser to control intake and stock levels in line with company targets
- Proven success in improving accuracy of allocation and replenishment to increase in-store availability
- Taking accountability for your development, and an ability to communicate effectively with external suppliers in addition to support a dynamic culture within your team
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary plus benefits, in addition to great career progression potential. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and meet the necessary criteria, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting reference Q101113!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to avoid a 'Black Fail-Day’
Black Friday may have finished but that does not mean retailers can rest on their laurels. With Christmas a mere two weeks away, retailers will hope for a steady stream of visitors to their websites and a corresponding increase in sales. Early statistics from Black Friday pr...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...
InternetRetailing Expo 2017
InternetRetailing Expo is where the multichannel industry meets. InternetRetailing Expo is an unmissable two days of thought-provoking content to learn, network and discover the latest multichannel trends. Be a part of the unique experience, and be the first to demo cutting-ed...