Are you an Assistant Merchandiser or Senior Allocator who is looking for new challenge within one of the UK most iconic retailers in the UK. This international retailer & department store deals with branded and own-branded merchandise for their customers.
In this position you will be working alongside the Category Manager you'll use your knowledge of stock management, forecasting & range planning will allow he right product and availability to get to the customers & stores.
You role will be providing support to the Category team for everything from stock level reviews through to weekly, seasonal and ad-hoc reporting, you'll know exactly what's selling and how to maximise profitability.
Your responsibilities include -
- Being able to forecast sales, stock and margin
- Identifying opportunities and risks
- Be able to reforecast and manage a WSSI.
- To set up and maintain all SKU data
- To liaise with the Stock and Space Planner to ensure that relevant communication is sent to the stores regarding availability, product and price/promotional activity
- Making recommendations ensuring that you always have the right stock, in the right place, at the right time.
To be successful at this position you'll already be an established Assistant Merchandiser or Senior Allocator preferable from a retailer. Not only this but a strong team player where you'll be numerate and analytical. You'll also have excellent Excel skills and will be a fantastic problem solver who can work with data to quickly identify solutions.
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a world-class retailer with bonus, staff discount and pension. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q96387.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.