Are you an Assistant Merchandiser who is looking for new challenge and a step up?
This position is with one of the UK's most iconic retailers in the UK. It's a department store that provides both branded and own-branded merchandise & products for their customers.
In this position you will be working alongside the Category Manager you'll use your knowledge of stock management, forecasting & range planning will allow the right product and availability to get to the customers & stores focusing on typical boys category, leisure & wooden toys.
You role will be providing support to the Category team for everything from stock level reviews through to weekly, seasonal and ad-hoc reporting, you'll know exactly what's selling and how to maximise profitability.
Your responsibilities include -
- Being able to forecast sales, stock and margin
- Identifying opportunities and risks
- Managing and leading another MAA/Allocator
- Be able to reforecast and manage a WSSI.
- To set up and maintain all SKU data
- To liaise with the Stock and Space Planner to ensure that relevant communication is sent to the stores regarding availability, product and price/promotional activity,
- Making recommendations ensuring that you always have the right stock, in the right place, at the right time.
To be successful at this position you'll already be an established Assistant Merchandiser preferable from a retailer but are open to category whether this is from a department store, supermarket, fashion or mixed good retailer.
Not only experience they are looking for a strong team player & leader as you will be a no.2 to the Merchandise Manager. You'll also have excellent excel skills and will be a fantastic problem solver who can work with data to quickly identify solutions.
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a world-class retailer with bonus, staff discount and pension. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q99115.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.