Immediately Available! Are you an Assistant /Junior Merchandiser who is currently available for a new role?! This iconic international retailer with growth in the UK is currently recruiting!
In this position you will report into the Merchandiser & the key objectives of this role is to assist with the stock management, forecasting & range planning for their branded product ranges.
Your role will be providing support to the merchandise & planning team for everything from stock level reviews through to weekly, seasonal and ad-hoc reporting, you'll know exactly what's selling and how to maximise profitability.
Your responsibilities include -
- Being able to forecast sales, stock, margin & promotions vs budgets
- Identifying opportunities and risks
- Be able to reforecast and manage a WSSI.
- To plan and place orders for new lines according to agreed forecasts and phasing,
- To work with all suppliers and where the international sourcing office to ensure that all orders are delivered on time.
- Key contact for stores on inventory queries for areas of responsibility.
- To liaise with the warehouse to ensure that inbound and outbound priorities are set according to Category plans.
- To liaise with the Stock and Space Planner to ensure that relevant communication is sent to the stores & warehouse regarding availability, product and price/promotional activity
To be successful at this position you'll already be an established Assistant Merchandiser or above, preferable from a retailer but are open to category whether this is from a department store, supermarket, fashion or mixed good retailer and is open to contract role! This will initially be a 3 month contract with the potential of going permanent.
You'll also have excellent Excel skills and will be a fantastic problem solver who can work with data to quickly identify solutions.
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a world-class retailer and will gain holiday and other pro-rata staff benefits . If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q101372A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.