This role is Managing 20 stores in UAE, Oman & Qatar
- Leads by example, ensuring that excellent customer service is provided by the store team at all times. Ensure all customer issues are dealt with effectively, promptly and that a successful conclusion is reached.
- Manage and control all aspects of store operations to maximize efficiency and profit.
- Motivate, develop, direct, coach, support and delegate to the team, monitoring their performance to achieve store targets
- Regular review of sales performance and consistently looking for opportunities to improve sales.
- Analysis of stock information on a regular basis and taking appropriate action to plan ahead in order to ensure stock levels are maintained and that all available products are merchandised on the sales floor.
- Achieve satisfactory mystery shop results and if required, put an action plan into place that will deliver improved results in the future.
- Manages attendance, staffing levels and schedules the duty Rota ensuring it complies with the employee rules and regulations.
- Lead your team to success through continuous learning, by providing continuous product knowledge and customer service training. Identify any individual training needs and develop a succession plan for the store.
- Ensure excellent standards of housekeeping, grooming and professional conduct are maintained at all times
- Maintain merchandising and store standards at all times adhering to brand guidelines.
- Manage stock loss ensuring it is within the agreed target. Organize stock counts; reconcile any stock shortages. Put measures in place to minimize theft. Ensure that goods received into and dispatched from stores are checked and any discrepancies resolved.
- Ensure all company and legal policies, health, safety and maintenance requirements are implemented and monitored in store
- Gather market intelligence, stay up to date with current events, products, trends, to plan future strategies and action plans to stay ahead of competition, increase sales and capture a large share of the market
- Demonstrate collaboration by working effectively with your peers, business partners and others to drive a big-picture business performance and create a positive cooperative working environment.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.