A luxury retailer is currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Store Manager to join its team in Aberdeen. With over 60 stores nationwide and ongoing expansion plans, this award-winning and entrepreneurial business is looking for an Assistant Store Manager for one of its recently opened stores.
Working within a beautifully designed and innovative store, the Assistant Store Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a customer-focused environment
- Maximising everyone's shopping experience through strong Visual Merchandising & store standards
- Looking after the store in the absence of the Store Manager regarding the day-to-day responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Management or supervisory experience from a Retail or hospitality background; preferably from a customer-focused environment
- Experience of managing KPI's for both yourself and your team
- Previous experience of dealing with the day-to-day managerial responsibilities in the absence of the Store Manager
- The ability to thrive in an autonomous environment
- The passion and drive to work within a customer-focused environment
- Strong communication and relationship building skills as personality and attitude count for a lot!
In return, the Assistant Store Manager will receive a generous salary and & benefits package and be part of a brand you will proud to be part of!
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV quoting the reference Q98927.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.