- Profit Centre head, with responsibility to drive revenues, manage cost structures and deliver budgeted profits.
- Orchestrate team performance that consistently delivers best of class customer experience across the boutiques.
- Formulating annual category wise brand revenue budgets while aligning these with objectives of the brand principal for sales,buying and gross margins.
- Ensure buying is in perfect alignment to sell outs thereby ensuring that company's inventory objectives are met
- Evaluating stock requirements and ensuring timely replenishments, ensuring required sock turns, controlling aged inventory.
- Liaison with brand principals - product updates, new collections, merchandising, periodic reporting and negotiating terms and conditions.
- Ensure required levels of brand / product training for staff.
- Ensuring required standards of brand visibility across retail formats.
- Maintaining merchandising standards in line with overall brand objectives.
- Evaluating and implementing periodic promotions and initiating new business development for the brand.
- Monitoring market intelligence and suggesting appropriate sales strategies.
- Marketing - Demand creation, advertising campaigns and shop-wise ATL / BTL promotions.
- Constant and close supervision to ensure store operations are maintained at very high standards.
- Building capability - Grooming brand coordinator's to assume brand management roles.
- Coaching, developing and mentoring key talent within the team.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.