An exceptional and exciting Beverage Application Technician role has recently opened within a highly successful FMCG business across the globe. Your main role is to support and work on the development of new formulations from initial development to product launch;
Your responsibilities include:
- Working alone inside and outside the lab to develop new and exciting beverages using health extracts, vitamin blends and multivitamins;
- Ensuring proactive product development;
- Undertake technical risk assessments and develop time plans;
- Identifying and tracking new ingredients as they are introduced to the industry;
- Prioritizing projects, shifting the team's focus when the workload requires and when specific technical capabilities are needed;
- Creating prototypes and flavor blends for application with minimal regulatory input, while understanding the global requirements;
- Liaising with external suppliers to keep up to date with the latest innovations in raw material and process technologies
- Master's/Bachelor's degree holder in Food Technology;
- A minimum of 5 - 10 years' proven excellent experience of product development in this region;
- A minimum of 5-10 years' experience of new product launches in this region;
- An understanding of flavor and health ingredient use rates and applications for preservatives, acidulants, stabilizers and colors, as well as ability to make suitable solutions of these ingredients;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High level of numerical skills, strong creative and problem solving skills;
- Positive attitude and a good model to the company;
- Local taste profiles
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.