My client, an expanding and trend lead fashion retailer is looking for an exceptional Branch Merchandiser to lead its brand and allocation strategy. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to spearhead change with a dynamic company.
As branch merchandiser your main responsibilities will be:
- To mange and develop the allocating team to improve distribution practice
- Influencing and overseeing allocation and intake, highlighting store issues and working with the Merchandising team to resolve
- Conduct relevant store visits with the Merchandising teams to review the allocation strategy
- Develop a stock management strategy In line with the brand and business strategy
Experience in a similar branch merchandising position in a busy retail environment is essential, as is experience of leading and managing Allocation teams. Alongside this, you will also:
- Thrive delivering under pressure to strict deadlines
- Be highly computer literate, especially In excel and CIMs
- Demonstrate stone leadership and managerial skills, with previous experience improving performance by implementing development plans.
- Be passionate about the fashion retail industry
The right individual will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and unparalleled opportunities to progress.
If you feel you possess right skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.