Brand Manager (Fashion) - Dubai
|Job Title||Brand Manager (Fashion) - Dubai|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||30 days ago|
A well-established retail company is currently seeking an experienced and passionate Brand Manager. Your main role is to monitor market trends and oversee advertising and marketing activities. You will also be analyzing how the brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumer's insights.
- Accelerate the growth and health of the brand;
- Monitor marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace;
- Analysis in sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales;
- Coordinate with both internal and external departments to carry out role efficiently;
- Assist in managing the Retail Operations of the brand across the region;
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy;
- Ensure that all necessary sales reports are completed and forwarded to the Sales Operations Senior Manager;
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field;
- More than 5 years of experience in a Supervisor/Managerial role in the Retail environment;
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management;
- Previous development experience is a must;
- Highly creative and ability to think out of the box;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience with lifestyle brands is desired
This is an exciting opportunity with a highly competitive package. If you think you are qualified for the job, then please submit your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
Shoptalk Europe is the only large pan-European event for innovation in retail and ecommerce, and covers the evolution of how consumers discover, shop and buy. We fill a major industry gap by bringing together over 2,000 innovators, including 250+ world-class speakers, from all...
WIRED Retail 2017
WIRED Retail 2017 brings brand, payments, supply chain and logistics executives together to discuss the innovations and trends impacting virtual – and bricks and mortar – commerce.Innovation will be king in the retail industry - and business leaders must now, more than ever, d...