Brand Marketing Manager
|Job Title||Brand Marketing Manager|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
This international retail group is looking for a highly motivated Brand Marketing Manager to join their team.
As the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing all marketing strategies, product pricing and roadmaps for all categories within the retail group's portfolio
- Spearheading innovative campaigns designed to target sales and drive profits while simultaneously managing franchises on an international level and acting as lead sign-off on all initiatives
- Reporting into the MD, delivering regular appraisals of staff, reporting projections of company profits & presenting marketing roadmaps
To be successful, you will have:
- Extensive management experience
- Proven record in developing fashion brands
- Retail marketing exposure
- Extensive experience in leading marketing campaigns and overseeing teams
- A solid background in developing marketing strategies with an international retail group
In return you will receive a very rewarding package and huge levels of responsibility within this reputable business.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, please apply now with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
Catalyst Europe 2017
Interested in accelerating your e-commerce success?Attend Catalyst Europe, an annual e-commerce event hosted by ChannelAdvisor, for the unique opportunity to hear insightful keynotes, connect with industry peers and stay informed about the future of e-commerce.Not yet convin...
The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail
The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail will bring together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of CX, Marketing and eCommerce from Fortune 500 retailers to meet, discuss and share best practice to improve the future of retail CX.Alongside cutting edge sessions, attendees will have...