This international retailer & wholesaler is currently looking for a Business Development executive to work alongside their Export, Food team to develop and retain new business leads and customers.
This is a fast-paced and growing retailer with head office that employers over 3,500 people in an award winning business.
As a BD Executive you will be involved in -
- Developing the Department's Business Plan.
- Assist in structuring department's budgets, sales analysis and forecasts.
- Understanding of targets and objectives within the action plans are met.
- Been innvolved in new business calls and contact and to account manage existing client accounts.
- Understanding of margin & develop profit opportunities to achieve optimum results.
- To develop an understanding of the day to day export operations at the designated depot.
- Working as part of the team & under the supervision of Sales Export Manager.
- Dealing with adminstration work for accounts.
- Investigate low spends customers for re-engagement.
- Develop strategies for business growth
- Structure department budgets, sales analysis and forecasts.
- To be successful you must -
- Have an understanding of creating budgets and P&L
- A commercial mind-set, with the ability to make commercial recommendations in a sales environment.
- Graduate calibre with some sales or head office account management experience.
- Microsoft office literate including word & Excel.
- Other languages is desirable but not essential·
This is a great opportunities to work in in a fast paced environment and work towards bonus targets. Here you will be part of a larger business with exposure to different commercial team & be part of a business that doesn't just see you as a number and invest in your own development!
If you feel that you have the sales & commercially mindset with the above skillset please apply today quoting the reference Q99276 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.