Sales Manager - International FMCG
An exciting Sales Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned international company that has exciting future-plans. This position will be well suited to someone who is a passionate about building relationships, account management & new business development with a track record of success in delivering outstanding returns ideally within the consumer sectors.
- Deliver revenue growth by opening new supplier relationships and working to develop existing supplier partnerships.
- Ensure negotiations lead to profitable conclusion.
- Monitoring competitor activity and helping shape trading policy.
- Presenting and implementing sales strategies both internally and externally.
- Developing multi-level relationships, negotiating preferred or approved purchasing agreements.
- Working with the existing buying team, developing senior level contact with their multinational supply base.
- Planning field trips and market visits and attending exhibitions and trade shows
- Ability to travel across Europe regularly, languages would be beneficial
- Full Driving licence
- Warm and easy to work with and relationship focused
- Entrepreneurial, able to spot and seize business opportunities
- Ambitious, self-motivated and with a strong will to succeed.
- Logical, numerate, strong Microsoft Office skills
Due to the high volume applications we will unfortunately only be able to respond to candidates shortlisted for interview.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.