My client, a sector leading entertainments company are looking for a buyer to join their team to buy new release and campaign products across a multiple of E-commerce platforms and also a retail estate.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building strong relationships with suppliers
- Manage a significant portfolio of partners / suppliers
- Maximise sales, market segment share and profitability
- Negotiation of cost prices and supplier support
- Monitoring competition
- Assist in sensible decision making processes for managing stock and inventory.
- Defining and driving cost saving initiatives
- E-commerce experience essential
- Substantial experience in a buying/purchasing role
- IT Literate (Excell in particular)
- Experienced negotiator with excellent communication skills
- Good Project management skills
- Highly Analytical
- Strong product knowledge and interest is highly preferential (Music/Films/TV)
If you are am organised decision maker wanting to work in an innovative and forward thinking company and believe you can operate with commercial awareness and a drive for results then please apply with your CV quoting reference Q98949
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.