Online Account Manager
I'm looking for a National Account Manager/Account Manager to join a fantastic online retail operation in London.
The successful candidate will be managing a number of accounts ranging from the major multiples to smaller independent retailers.
If successful, your responsibilities will include:
- Establish a plan for each customers and negotiate with buyers
- Capitalise on sales and profit growth over each managed account
- Work in tandem with merchandisers and manage new product launches
- Negotiate Sales contracts and supply agreements
- Work effectively by building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this role it is imperative that you:
- Have a strong sales background with experience in delivering profitable sales in a national account manager role
- You could also be from a traditional FMCG Buying background
- In-depth understanding of the retail marketplace and experience working with head office partners to grow new business and maintaining existing accounts
- Be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess good negotiation skills based on locating solutions and producing results
My client is prepared to pay a competitive salary + bonus and benefits.
If you wish to apply for this role and feel that you have the relevant experience then please apply with an updated CV quoting ref Q99571
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.